Barilliance collects emails from visitors as they are typed in your website. These emails can be exported automatically via API calls.
Getting API Access
To get access to the API you need a unique URL that holds a random key, known only to you.
To get the API key, visit the 'settings' section of the management console. A key URL looks like this
Exporting Collected Emails
To get the list of all emails of visitors who have visited during specific dates add the following parameters to the API access URL.
- A visitor email will be returned even if the email was entered in past sessions and not during the last visit.
- The above action will export emails even if they were opted out. To export collected emails excluding opted out emails use the action collected_not_optout It will exclude any emails opted out in the past (not only in the specified dates)
Exporting Opt Out Emails
To get the list of opt out emails for specific dates add the following parameters to the API access URL
Exporting Sent Emails
To get a csv list of all the sent emails with email types for specific dates add the following parameters to the API access URL
The 3rd parameter is a number with these values:
The tens specify the email provider (e.g. 6 = amazonSES)
The ones represent the email type:
0: shopping cart abandonment. 1: email my cart. 2: browse abandonment. 3:post purchase email, 4: back to stock reminder 5: visit summary email
- Date format is YYYY-MM-DD in New York time zone
- Return values are email addresses, on per line
- Possible return values in case of error: invalid access key, invalid action, no results, invalid sid (wrong site id), wrong date format
- Results are limited to 30000 emails
- to save a file in Microsoft Excel format add &excel=true to the URL